Friday 30 November 2012

Lemon Bistro


From now on, I will check Lemon Bistro website for their daily menu.
After I tried the fish chowder on Friday night, I miss it very much.
My #1 Favorite - Fish Chowder
Sorry that I used my phone camera to take food pictures recently.
This fish chowder tastes fantastic.  It is creamy but not thicky.
It is light and very tasty.  It has fish, clam, celery and potatoes.
This is the reason that i want to check their menu everyday.
I'm willing to go there to dine alone for this soup.
Warm bread with olive oil & Balsamic vinegar

Mushroom and Barley
The Mushroom and barley is like the Mushroom risotto.
It is healthy and delicious.  However, as an appetizer, it is quite filling.

My steak - strip loin
The steak isn't bad.  But I don't think I'll order it again.
I love the sweetness of the vegetables and the thinly cut fries.

Pork Chop
This is better than the steak.  It is moist and tender.
The juices flow through the pork chop.

- SB





No comments:

Post a Comment