Saturday 6 October 2012

OMG Restaurant & Lounge

4033 Gordon Baker Rd, Toronto, ON M1W3E8
Today lunch at OMG Restaurant & Lounge (HK style western cuisine港式西餐)
This is my 2nd time been to this place.
I remembered the first time I want to try the curry pork cartilage, however, it was sold out.
This time of course I have my eye on it and it did not disappoint me~  =]
Lunch Set got soup, warm bread and  drink.



The pork cartilage is jelly-like and the meat isn't dried. 
The curry is the sweet and creamy type.
My Brother order this Teriyaki pork rice.  But it tastes like Chinese preserved Meat(臘肉).
The meat is dried like.  None of us like this one.

Bear ate the Black Pepper pork belly.  It isn't good too.
It's more like tomato sauce with some black pepper in it.
The meat is too chewy.
  


Omg Restaurant & Lounge on Urbanspoon

- SB

No comments:

Post a Comment