Thursday 11 October 2012

Kinton Ramen (2nd Visit)

This time I bring my family here to try the ramen.
When my mom saw the lineup, she was like "is the ramen really good here?"
Haha...Thankz to my niece, we get seated so quickly.

(We guess that when you go with little kid, you will get seated faster.)
I opted for Cheese Ramen this time (mentioned in my last blog about Kinton)
It is like miso soup + some Mozzarella on top.  (my opinion: No need to try this one.)
I think if the soup base is spicy one, it'll taste better.
After this revisit to Kinton, I found that they are getting better.
The noodle is not as hard as last time.  Now the texture of noodle is just right!
The soup is improved too, not as salty.
My 2nd visit to Sansotei is quite disappointed.
I'm so happy that my 2nd visit to Kinton is successful~
Next time when I go to Kinton, I'll eat spicy ramen + soft boiled egg~ =]


Kinton Ramen  on Urbanspoon
- SB

No comments:

Post a Comment